Our good friends over at Bonehand Heavy Half Hour have sent us the following info. We’d like to help spread the word, do so as well if you so feel inclined to do so!
• This year’s Fest has been greatly expanded to include 3 Feature Films, and 2 1/2 hours of hand-picked shorts, all firmly seated within the comedy and/or horror genre.
• We have announced our first 2 features, BOTH to be presented in their Seattle Premiere:
- o The Moleman of Belmont Avenue, directed by Mike Bradecich, and starring Robert Englund! and
- o Monster Brawl, directed by Jesse T. Cook, and starring Dave Foley, Art Hindle, Kevin Nash and Jimmy Hart
• Between features, we will have two 30 minute sets of live music from Kirkland nerdcore rap kingpins Death*Star and Duvall cutting-edge metal act Burning of I.
• Gord and I will be on hand to attempt to be funny and give away tons of prizes from our generous sponsors, such as Scarecrow Video, Alternative Cinema, Dark Horse Comics, Black Library, Oni Comics, Games and Gizmos, Play N Trade, and many more.
• The Big Picture Theater boasts a full bar for your drinking pleasure, so all guests must be 21 and over. Mac and Jacks Brewery is once again a sponsor of the event, so we will have specials on African Amber all evening. Additionally, Flying Saucer Pizza will be on hand to sell their delicious pies, and we have loads of free Jones Soda Whoopass Energy Drink and Theo Chocolate to keep everyone wired for the duration.
For more information go here.