So we started doing the recipe thing on Fusion Sonica our sister site. The idea was to bring some American recipes to my audience here in Spain. I’m not professing to be a great chef, but have fun cooking all sorts of things. So the idea will be to put together a video for a recipe every month or so. These will be fairly easy to make, and you can always play with the ingredients to make them suit your needs.
1 – Container of Sour cream
1 – Jar of tomato sauce
1 – Jar of guacamole
1 – Bag of nachos
1 – Green pepper
1 – Red pepper
1 – Tomato
1/2 – Onion
2lbs – Ground beef
Normal or spray oil
A large bowl
A large casserole
1. Chop the peppers, tomato and onion, and add some sea salt and/or pepper.
2. Mix the meat in a large bowl with the spices, enough to coat the meat.
3. Fry meat until it is slightly browned, it will cook some more in the oven.
4. Preheat Oven to 450º.
5. Put a layer of oil in the casserole.
6. Place the nachos to the casserole.
7. Spread nachos to cover most of the casserole, even to put them upright covering the sides of the casserole.
8. Pour the meat into the pan, nachos will make a barrier between the casserole and the meat. Add more species if necessary.
9. Add the chopped green pepper, covering the meat.
10. Add the chopped red pepper they will cover the green peppers.
11. Add the chopped tomatoes on top of the red pepper.
12. Add the chopped onion on top of the tomatoes.
13. Pour the entire contents of the jar of tomato sauce onto the center and spread evenly with a wooden spoon. You can also grate cheese and add it, mozzarella works well.
14. Bake for around 10 minutes, this will vary depending on the power of your oven. Once the nachos begin to brown, they are ready.
15. Pour the entire contents of the jar of guacamole in the center, and spread it with a wooden spoon.
16. Pour sour cream in the middle, and spread evenly with a wooden spoon.
You can download the recipe from here.